Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[CC-BY] BestFolio theme
Hello,
For my 100th post in this community, I have made a new integration for you people Wink

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ BestFolio theme ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Image: bestfolio09.jpg]

------------------------------------------------------------------ License: ------------------------------------------------------------------

[Image: 88x31.png]

Creative Commons Wrote:
This work is under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License
http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/

You are free:
  • to Share — to copy, distribute and transmit the work
  • to Remix — to adapt the work

Under the following conditions:
  • Attribution — you must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor (don´t remove our backlink from footer)

-------------------------------------------------------------- Download links: --------------------------------------------------------------

[Image: folderdownloadfolderico.png]Download the HTML/CSS template[Image: folderdownloadfolderico.png]
[Image: folderdownloadfolderico.png]Download the THT integration[Image: folderdownloadfolderico.png]
[Image: folderdownloadfolderico.png]Download the MyBB integration[Image: folderdownloadfolderico.png]

--------------------------------------------------------------- Compatibility: ---------------------------------------------------------------

All versions of THT (1.2.x-Official or 1.3.5-Reworked)

==> THT Demo: http://thehostingtool.myheberg.com/order/
==> MyBB: 0%

Attached Files
.zip   bestfolio-THT.zip (Size: 431.49 KB / Downloads: 1,242)
Very nice design Smile
Any latest on the mybb theme?
Hi,
I am currently busy, please wait 2 or 3 weeks to see a release of the MyBB theme Wink
I am new here and really appreciate your work .I love your design.
Nice work! Love, like and currently using it for my tht Smile