Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Possible CSRF attack detected
Every time when I login to ACP, it says that message:
Quote:Possible CSRF attack detected. Please make sure cookies are enabled.

I have fresh install and default theme. I didn't changed anything because I can't login.

Please help. Tried to clear cookies and cache.

RockMelt 0.16.91.385, Windows Seven 64-bit.
When this happens to me I just clear everything and retry to open it in a new tab and it works just fine
Sorry, it doesn't work. Tried three other computers.
Is there a csrf-secret.php file in your includes folder? If so is there a secret token in it?
Kevin Mark - TheHostingTool Lead Developer
(05-09-2012, 06:56 PM)Kevin Wrote: Is there a csrf-secret.php file in your includes folder? If so is there a secret token in it?

Yes this is copypaste of the code
PHP Code:
<?php $secret "censored"
but I censored the secret token so it remains secret.
Can you PM me a link to your admin cp?
Got the ACP link. This is an extremely odd error. On the client side, everything looks right...
(05-13-2012, 01:29 PM)Kevin Wrote: Got the ACP link. This is an extremely odd error. On the client side, everything looks right...

Hope you can found fix to it. I really need THT. Confused
I'm really not sure what the issue is as I haven't been able to replicate it on my own servers. The best thing you can do is disable CSRF protection. Sad It might be a PHP cookie / session saving configuration issue on the server.
I just installed this today and i am getting the same error, i dont know exactly where to go to disable the protection and i do have a key in the csrf-secret.php file. Any help would be great