Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Important message from me - I don't like to program.
Information 
I just wanted to point out that I do NOT enjoy programming. I'll get an urge at times to program something and I wind up in a lot of pain after a while of doing it. Its quite painful for me to program anything and I only program out of necessity or on occasion, I'll lend a hand to other people.

PLEASE stop requesting that I program things! Whenever someone requests something, something inside of me makes me feel like I'm obligated to do it. Lately I've been trying to say no to anyone asking me to do it. I don't want to be hurt and I don't want to program. I can still post your request in the wish list for AutoMod modules, but I can't let myself be in pain anymore from programming.

I'm taking a stand and I'm saying no more. I can't handle the pain anymore. I can feel all the energy that goes through me in a VERY intense way and when I'm stressed out and I feel like I have to do something, I feel like my insides are being crushed and I start to break down and cry if it persists long enough. So, PLEASE stop requesting that I program things. I've made a LOT of modules already, so please give me a break and just ask through the AutoMod wish list thread.
---
See my GitHub at https://github.com/cozylife
Just ignore the requests.. Telling people not to make requests will not make them stop. Just make a canned response and add it to a list of suggestions. You should not feel pressured to program for people here.
[Image: sig.png]