Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
THT 1.3.5 Reworked - The newest version has just rolled out! Enjoy! =)
Direct Admin is comming back, but I think doesn't back yet.

http://thehostingtool.com/forum/thread-1536.html
Ok. I guess it's been coming for 10 months now Big Grin
Also doing a fresh install of this one and i get

Warning: chmod() [function.chmod]: Operation not permitted in /home2/user/public_html/test/install/includes/ajax.install.php on line 55
Thanks to the owner, i got this working Smile
Very good work, I'd like to personally thank you regarding the support for this script.

I've not been able to dedicate enough time towards this project than I would of liked to in the previous years due to personal devotions. Since this update is a major update, I'll be contacting you further and discussing with the team to see if this can be pushed into the main pipeline.
Jonny H - THT Main Developer & Founder

Don't know if this is the correct place for this question. I hope so. I found you guys by searching for alternatives to the expensive. THT looks like a great script. I installed the 1.2.3 initially and most worked OK. However the paypal did not. As I searched for resolutions I came to this 1.3.5. I installed this and it looks good. The emails are much more informative along with some other things. I added the plugin to get the Staff area and the Order form up. The PayPal issue is still the the Big Deal. What is happening is that customers are signing up. We are seeing the new domain in WHM, emails are going out, but the customers are not getting into cPanel. We are getting email from PayPal and then in THT 1.2.3 (Retaining as LIVE script at moment) we have to go to invoices and click it PAID then customer can get into cPanel. However in THTRe 1.3.5 clicking Invoice paid still does not allow customer cPanel. Has anyone else seen this? Btw PayPal is fully functional. It worked with previous expensive script without any changes. As I understand we no longer have to input IPN url at PayPal site. It is in the script. Is that correct with THT?
Now this the best version of THT i have ever used. Bugless to me uptill now Smile
Started to love it .....
HostingDream - Free Shared and Reseller Cloud Hosting Offers
█ Shared | Reseller | Cloud Server | Cloud Linux |

hi there iv added the fix mod and i still cant see any packages Sad also my System Default PHP 5.3.15
iv try'd
PHP 4.4.9 << makes file dl not run
PHP 5.0.5 << makes file dl not run
PHP 5.1.6 << makes file dl not run
PHP 5.2.17 << makes file dl not run
PHP 5.2.17 with Suhosin patch << makes file dl not run
PHP 5.3.15 works but no package display even after patch fix
PHP 5.4.5 << makes file dl not run

our servers use 1H software will this effect it ????
(04-12-2012, 01:02 AM)LightworkerNaven Wrote: OK, I figured out what was wrong with THT. It turns out that PHP 5.2 has a bug where it doesn't recognize its internal constants for the DateTimeZone class. THT suppresses many of the PHP errors for security reasons and this lead to the pages being blank. The error is now fixed and is a module made for THT 1.3 Reworked and THT 1.3.5 Reworked. http://thehostingtool.com/forum/thread-1789.html

(08-25-2012, 09:22 AM)nbbcj Wrote:
hi there iv added the fix mod and i still cant see any packages Sad also my System Default PHP 5.3.15
iv try'd
PHP 4.4.9 << makes file dl not run
PHP 5.0.5 << makes file dl not run
PHP 5.1.6 << makes file dl not run
PHP 5.2.17 << makes file dl not run
PHP 5.2.17 with Suhosin patch << makes file dl not run
PHP 5.3.15 works but no package display even after patch fix
PHP 5.4.5 << makes file dl not run

our servers use 1H software will this effect it ????

its ok ppl im a dum ass at time i didnt install the fix prop lol all working now Smile thanks a wkd rework
Hi
When you change the package shows me this error:
[Image: przechwycenieobrazuekranu-23092012-082654.php]
I use Kloxo. Do you know how to fix it?