Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SignUp Not Working on New Install
I have been working on this most of the afternoon and still won't go through.
When a customer tries to bay a hosing plan it goes through till it comes to asking for the Domain the account will be linked to. It just says error and go back.
Any HELP ????? The script is at: http://colthost.com/host . Thank you
I get "Error: Sorry, unable to use package colt_basic. Verify that the package exists and that you have not exceeded your reseller restrictions."

That error is self explanatory. Are you getting something else?
[Image: sig.png]
Thanks for the reply,
It's not going that far but what you are getting is a false read. The numbers were set and the site hasn't sold any package yet.
(02-07-2012, 08:08 AM)colthost Wrote: Thanks for the reply,
It's not going that far but what you are getting is a false read. The numbers were set and the site hasn't sold any package yet.

It is getting that far, I did it... on your site.
Of course no packages would be sold, the application cannot create them.
(02-07-2012, 09:12 PM)zzbomb Wrote:

What am I missing. I have looked all through the admin and made up the plans??

(02-08-2012, 10:58 PM)colthost Wrote:
(02-07-2012, 09:12 PM)zzbomb Wrote:

What am I missing. I have looked all through the admin and made up the plans??
Is your server full? Can you create the new accounts with those packages in WHM? I assume there were no errors setting up the server?
I assume you hit your reseller limitations, the package is mistyped, or does not exist.
Remote Servers - Shared, Reseller & KVM Hosting Services
check the backend name of the package in your whm, and match it in tht.
Also check the server address and access hash. as zzbomb said, there is some problem with config, "Error: Sorry, unable to use package colt_basic. Verify that the package exists and that you have not exceeded your reseller restrictions."
Here are my domains
Free offshore hosting
Cheap Offshore Reseller,VPS,Dedicated hosting
Thanks to Tht for this amazing open-source script.
I have check whm and all packages match between it and what is show on the tht script. The server info checks out also. I am about to give up. I have been using the basics of accountlab and may just have to build from there. I really like tht a lot better. it should be a lot easier to use as there isn't much to change as for the looks and feel.
That error is a WHM error. I did not, or the team write that error. If an message has ERROR: before it, its taken straight from WHM.

Sounds to me like you've excelled your reseller amount. Check you can actually create a user under that package in WHM.
Jonny H - THT Main Developer & Founder