Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Error on Step 5 [Kloxo with THT]
(12-08-2011, 10:01 AM)Liam D. Wrote: Yes, will do.
(facepalm) I enabled display_errors on your server, and guess what:

Warning: curl_exec() has been disabled for security reasons in /home/hostramp.tk/hostumble.com/bill/includes/servers/kloxo.php on line 51

So, a big LOL for that on my part Tongue Please enable curl_exec via the Kloxo admin panel and everything will work out perfectly.

Thank you for the reply Smile

Well, i can't seem to find where to enable curl_exec. Is this done via PHP.ini ?
If you have kloxo access maybe you can point it out for me.

Thank you
You need to Login to Kloxo as ADMIN (the username admin) and go to Domains -> <yourdomain> -> PHP Config -> Advanced PHP Config Tab -> disable_functions

Remove curl_exec, from the line (including the comma). Save it after.
Remote Servers - Shared, Reseller & KVM Hosting Services
Brilliant! Big Grin

I've managed to create an account now and i was not able to identify that having curl disabled for the domain caused it.

Thank you for spending your time in solving this for me Smile

[EDIT]

issue[FIXED] :

Code:
Warning: strftime() [function.strftime]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Asia/Calcutta' for 'IST/5.0/no DST' instead in /home/hostramp.tk/hostumble.com/bill/admin/pages/home.php on line 122

Edited PHP.ini for fixing the above issue and added :
Code:
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
; Module Settings ;
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

[Date]
date.timezone = CET ; set your own timezone here

Can you tell me how to fix these ? Thank you.
You need to edit the php.ini that is related to the account. Sometimes it may be in /home/<username>/kloxo/php.ini although I'm not sure. Login to SSH and run this:

Code:
find / -name php.ini

And edit the php.ini file that is related to your domain. Then restart Apache/LightTPD.
The strftime error is fixed as of r242.
Kevin Mark - TheHostingTool Lead Developer
Thank you for that Liam. But i fixed the issue by adding the lines in my previous post into the PHP.ini Smile

(12-10-2011, 03:15 AM)Kevin Wrote: The strftime error is fixed as of r242.

Thank you for that kevin.

It says : To configure go
to General Settings -> General Configuration and then select your preferred
timezone from the dropdown menu.

But here's is what i have in General Settings -> General Configuration.

http://i.imgur.com/HkaiL.png

I don't know if i'm doing something wrong here.

I think that is included in the next version (1.2.4). Not sure though.
(12-10-2011, 09:47 PM)Liam D. Wrote: I think that is included in the next version (1.2.4). Not sure though.

Yes.
Kevin Mark - TheHostingTool Lead Developer
(12-08-2011, 10:40 AM)Liam D. Wrote: You need to Login to Kloxo as ADMIN (the username admin) and go to Domains -> <yourdomain> -> PHP Config -> Advanced PHP Config Tab -> disable_functions

Remove curl_exec, from the line (including the comma). Save it after.

Hello Liam, i have follow your instructions until here and enabled the curl_exec and after this i have these errors...

Notice: Undefined variable: pagegen in "my-path"/tht/includes/variables.php on line 25

Notice: Undefined index: name in "my-path"/tht/includes/variables.php on line 72

Notice: Use of undefined constant PAGE - assumed 'PAGE' in "my-path"/tht/includes/variables.php on line 73

Notice: Undefined variable: navbits in "my-path"/tht/includes/variables.php on line 82

Notice: Undefined index: name in "my-path"/tht/includes/variables.php on line 72

Notice: Use of undefined constant PAGE - assumed 'PAGE' in "my-path"/tht/includes/variables.php on line 73

Notice: Use of undefined constant PAGE - assumed 'PAGE' in "my-path"/tht/includes/variables.php on line 91

Notice: Use of undefined constant SUB - assumed 'SUB' in "my-path"/tht/includes/variables.php on line 91

Notice: Undefined variable: html in "my-path"/tht/includes/class_style.php on line 86

Notice: Use of undefined constant INFO - assumed 'INFO' in "my-path"/tht/includes/variables.php on line 105
An error has occurred. Please inform your system administrator.

Can you help?
thanks

Odd, I never encountered that kind of error before. Please make a phpinfo() file and link me to it.