Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
v 1.2 alpha release?
Well, for example:
I edit the template file without changes. Nothing happens.
Now I go there, add a single space. Nothing happens, it gets saved, all cool.
Now I go there again. Fun Fun. Nothing happens. All cool. Now I save it...
Oh my god. The file gets bugged up and I don't know why. Like, we have this in the END of the css.
Code:
.lol{
-tht-lol: yes !important;
}
Cool, now after I save it it gets to somethin' like:
Code:
.lol{
-tht-lol: yes !important !portant port tant } !important -tht-lol .lol -lol !important portant
impor
tant
po!important
-tht-}
.l
}
!import
.lol{
-tht
lo!important
}
I think its something related with PHP Temporary Variables. Dunno.
Jimmie Lin - Community Manager & THT.Next Developer
So... 1.2 isn't soon? T_T Members are bugging me with the plan upgrade feature xD
(01-16-2009, 07:14 PM)Erizo Wrote: So... 1.2 isn't soon? T_T Members are bugging me with the plan upgrade feature xD

no, 1.2 isn't going to be released anytime soon. You will just have to upgrade users manually for now. (in PhpMyAdmin)
Nick - TheHostingTool Staff Coordinator

[Image: standard.png]

I'll be honest. 1.2 wont be soon. I've been focusing on college work recently to work on THT I've also got a lot of personal life.
Jonny H - THT Main Developer & Founder

Oh, no problem. It's good that you are taking things slowly and stuff Smile We all know THT is even better than cPc, lol xD

Anyways, i guess i can find a way to upgrade them manually via phpMyAdmin Tongue
(01-17-2009, 04:29 PM)Erizo Wrote: Oh, no problem. It's good that you are taking things slowly and stuff Smile We all know THT is even better than cPc, lol xD

Anyways, i guess i can find a way to upgrade them manually via phpMyAdmin Tongue

I am going to be posting a tut on how to do that, as it is actually quite easy when you know how.
Nick - TheHostingTool Staff Coordinator

[Image: standard.png]