Browser (including version): N/A
Your Operating System: N/A
Server's Operating System: CentOS 5
Apache Version: Apache 2.2.19
Control Panel Type: WHM
Control Panel Version: N/A
Error: See Problem
Problem:

I've setup a cronjob for my THT installation, but debug via console shows it's being completed with some errors. Could you please comment on this with a possible solution. Thanks!

Code:
root@server2 [~]# php -q /home/.../public_html/bill/includes/cron.php --verbose --debug --force

Warning: require(.//class_db.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/.../public_html/bill/includes/compiler.php on line 44

Warning: require(.//class_db.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/.../public_html/bill/includes/compiler.php on line 44

Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required './/class_db.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/.../public_html/bill/includes/compiler.php on line 44
... is my user directory
Um. Try redownloading the package, and reinstalling. According to those errors... your missing a file.
[Image: sig.png]
Thanks for reply.
I've checked class_db.php file and it's located in the same dir as cron.php (in /includes)! There must be smth wrong with the path to that file but I was unable to resolve that by editing cron.php and compiler.php files.
No one else experienced this problem when running cron?
Perhaps is a file permissions error? And its just giving the wrong output. I've never seen this before.. >.>
[Image: sig.png]
Why are you running the cron with
Code:
--verbose --debug --force
our cron script does not recognize this nor does PHP. It'd probably be a good idea to remove them.

On line 9 of cron.php change:
PHP Code:
define("LINK""./"); 
to
PHP Code:
define("LINK""."); 
and let us know if that works
Kevin Mark - TheHostingTool Lead Developer
Thanks for replies guys.

2zzbomb
CHMODs are set correct for those files.

2Kevin
In crontab I'm running this cron itself without any "--verbose --debug --force", I've just used them with a php -q ... via command line to check the cron script before installing it as a cron job.

I've tried to change some lines too, like you advised Kevin... but it only returns the same type error...
Output after correcting cron.php line:
Code:
root@server2 [~]# php -q /home/.../public_html/bill/includes/cron.php

Warning: require(./class_db.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/.../public_html/bill/includes/compiler.php on line 44

Warning: require(./class_db.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/.../public_html/bill/includes/compiler.php on line 44

Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required './class_db.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/.../public_html/bill/includes/compiler.php on line 44

Btw, tried following too...

cron.php line 9 is
Code:
define("LINK", "");
and compiler.php line 44 is changed to
Code:
require LINK."class_db.php"; # Get the file

Now it's seems like paths problem dissapered, but now new issues are encountered...*
Code:
root@server2 [~]# php -q /home/.../public_html/bill/includes/cron.php      
Warning: closedir() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/.../public_html/bill/includes/compiler.php on line 74

Fatal error: Call to a member function createAll() on a non-object in /home/.../public_html/bill/includes/cron.php on line 16

*While not changing any paths inside cron.php and compiler.php, but setting compiler.phps line 44 from require() to include() the output shows both paths errors and the new errors specified above.

Hope all this helps you track down the issue.