Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
wamp compiler config problem
hello i'm thinking of using THT for my hosting company because i have heard alot of good things about it but i am having a problem. I have looked everywhere for a answer but can not find one. i'm on windows and never chmod before so i changed the files permissions but i dont even no if that is the problem when i go to install i get this error message. Sorry about the length didnt know what bit to give you
( ! ) Warning: include(C:\wamp\www\THT\includes\conf.inc.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in C:\wamp\www\THT\includes\compiler.php on line 46
Call Stack
# Time Memory Function Location
1 0.0015 707368 {main}( ) ..\index.php:0
2 0.0027 783912 include( 'C:\wamp\www\THT\includes\compiler.php' ) ..\index.php:34

( ! ) Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening '../includes//conf.inc.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;C:\php\pear') in C:\wamp\www\THT\includes\compiler.php on line 46
Call Stack
# Time Memory Function Location
1 0.0015 707368 {main}( ) ..\index.php:0
2 0.0027 783912 include( 'C:\wamp\www\THT\includes\compiler.php' ) ..\index.php:34
Create a conf.inc.php file and make sure that WAMP/THT has read and write access.
Kevin Mark - TheHostingTool Lead Developer
Yep given it full access still having this problem
Well double check everything, permissions are wrong somewhere.
Jonny H - THT Main Developer & Founder

i have doubled checked everything do you not have any other ideas what it could be?
Hello i have changed all the permissions to full control for all the files is it to do with wamp or something ?
I've gotten THT to run fine with WAMP. Are you using v1.2.3? Try deleting the files, and then extracting them again from the archive.
Kevin Mark - TheHostingTool Lead Developer
A friend recently had a problem configuring a new server. ... Well, there is that, but if you're using a modern version of Linux.
I seem to experience some serious setup problem! I am on WinXP + WAMP (recent release: 2.1e).