Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Problem after upgrade to v1.1.1
After upgrade to v1.1.1 for the p2h fix. The terminate user do not seen to work because when every I click on that button, it just keep loading and loading for a long time than a blank page come up. I have to wait for 5 minutes before I can go back to admin area or any area in the script because if you try to go to admin area or homepage, it just keep loading and loading and never end. Dodgy

Also for create new account, it give this error.

Code:
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'String could not be parsed as XML' in /home/kevinch/public_html/accounts/includes/servers/whm.php:49 Stack trace: #0 /home/kevinch/public_html/accounts/includes/servers/whm.php(49): SimpleXMLElement->__construct('') #1 /home/kevinch/public_html/accounts/includes/servers/whm.php(71): whm->remote('/xml-api/create...') #2 /home/kevinch/public_html/accounts/includes/class_server.php(111): whm->signup('7', '0') #3 /home/kevinch/public_html/accounts/includes/ajax.php(115): server->signup() #4 /home/kevinch/public_html/accounts/includes/ajax.php(335): AJAX->create() #5 {main} thrown in /home/kevinch/public_html/accounts/includes/servers/whm.php on line 49
v1.1.1 won't change WHM at all. It had one fix, thats all. Somethings happened to your WHM server. It'll be timing out.
Jonny H - THT Main Developer & Founder

I don't think it have to do with WHM. WHM is working fine.
Also cannot even terminate a user when click on the X

When I click on that button. It just keep loading and than a blank page.
http://www.domain.com/admin/?page=users&...&func=term
domain is my domain
(01-05-2009, 08:02 PM)crazyboy168 Wrote: I don't think it have to do with WHM. WHM is working fine.
Also cannot even terminate a user when click on the X

When I click on that button. It just keep loading and than a blank page.
http://www.domain.com/admin/?page=users&...&func=term
domain is my domain
It loads a blank page because it reaches the max PHP Execution time. As I said, it's WHM timing out. The PHP errors are given because it's giving a blank page and the XML parser can't parse it.

Will it didn't have this problem before but it have it after the upgrade.
Now when I did a reupload on all those files again, it didn't show that error on step 5 but it just show nothing.

Also my THT is hosted on a different server than the account that is created.
The image is probably deleted.
Also, it's just a coincidence that when you upgraded it did it. Does WHM work when you log into it?

You mean in the server? If that what you mean whm work. Yes it work. I try every function including delete, terminate, suspend, and create new account. Everything working fine.
Are you sure your WHM is on the same server as THT is located?

THT is hosted on a cpanel account on a different server. It not on the same server that I create account on. It didn't have problem before. Does it need to be on same server?