Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
THT annual payments
Can i set THT annual payments?
It is the basics in a bilingual software ...
If not .... I think because of this many people decide not to use it.
Awaiting your response, thanks.
No, you cannot set annual payments.
Nick - TheHostingTool Staff Coordinator

[Image: standard.png]

The Crossroads is THT's new e-book, available for $3.99 ... The third Hardball Times Baseball Annual, this one covering the 2006 .
Today one of my user had aproblem with payment run, ... list. even we tried to do diff payment run for same docs.
(05-04-2011, 07:22 AM)Nick Wrote: No, you cannot set annual payments.
That's a deal killer for me. I have just installed THT and was about to configure packages. If that's a definitive answer and unless there are plans to offer more flexibility in the future, i guess I will have to look elsewhere.

I run my hosting business only on annual prepayments of $240 per year with discounts for second and third year.

it is not a common model, but it has worked for me for close to 15 years.

(07-04-2011, 01:47 PM)joehark Wrote:
That's a deal killer for me. I have just installed THT and was about to configure packages. If that's a definitive answer and unless there are plans to offer more flexibility in the future, i guess I will have to look elsewhere.

I run my hosting business only on annual prepayments of $240 per year with discounts for second and third year.

If you had a valid business, you would be able to afford the minute payments for a more complete billing system. We focus on freehosts.

Hence why we stopped supporting paid.
Jonny H - THT Main Developer & Founder

(07-07-2011, 04:12 PM)Jonny Wrote:
(07-04-2011, 01:47 PM)joehark Wrote:

Well, at least you being candid about the limited nature. But I wish that was clearly stated before I wasted my time and yours. BTW, it's not an issue of what i can afford. I always pay a reasonable fee for Open Source. It is often better stuff than commercial. I was hoping yours might be one such.
If you had a valid business, you would be able to afford the minute payments for a more complete billing system. We focus on freehosts.

Hence why we stopped supporting paid.

Open Source usually has benefits of stability and security, this is usually only the case with huge distros like Unix.

Open Source is free, so I don't understand the point you made there. I'd just say get WHMCS.
Jonny H - THT Main Developer & Founder

^ agree WHMCS is much better for what your looking for and has more complicated fetures if you looking to set it as $240 a year why not just buy a monthly licence for 2 months then buy a full licence you only need 2 clients....