3. you can customize it easily
Bad
[list=]
[*]No devlopers to help
[*]no active forums users so it takes ages for support
[*]you have to manually accept payments
[/list]

what can be dont to inprove this??

devlopers do somthing and dont get all the forums users who are inactive to try devlop the system

you do some advertising to get forums users

add a API with paypal so payments are auto accepted

make it so they can choose 1 month
3 months
6 month and 12 months

sorry but i think some people will agree and disagree we are intitled to our own opinon and thats mine
Hello, Luke. Currently I'm the only "active" developer working on TheHostingTool. We used to have a team of about 3, but they no longer had enough time to put into the project.

Our forums aren't all that bad, considering that any and all support given is completely voluntary. There is, of course, always room for improvement. I try to answer all support requests I can, but the load can be a tad overwhelming.

In all honesty, implementing the paid module into THT was a poor idea. I didn't write it and I'm not even exactly sure how it works. It seems to be pretty much one big hack. I highly recommend WHMCS for those who are looking to provide paid hosting services. The pricing is really quite reasonable and it really is a great piece of software.
Kevin Mark - TheHostingTool Lead Developer
thanks for the reply Kevin but some of the points i have to agree and disagree with like i said in my original post i am active about the forums and do like to see new people around the forums.... i will be the first to admit i am not the best with the "coding" side of things but i am good in the "support" side and things like that

i have spent many hours looking in the MySQL data and PHP i am nosey like that Tongue

anyway i did find some interesting pieces of code.. so did some of my friends, we tested out own sorta version no big thing but local and pulled some interesting results, coming from a very bad background in coding i have to admit some of the things my friend did in 5 minuets was truly amazing,

i have to admit i have been tempted recently to move to WHMCS for reason people will understand and i have found a rather sexy theme to try intergrate Smile

anyway

regards
luke
thanks for sharing information
Use these suggestions as a starting point for drawing up a list of good and bad points about wind power.
what are you on about.... wind power is good i dont car what any1 ways its good... it provies nearly 15% of the worlds energy (i think) so yer...
Use these suggestions as a starting point for drawing up a list of good and bad points about wind power.
Another Spam bot
I only tidy up at home when i feel like it. I can not think of any good points worth a mention.
(07-15-2011, 08:42 AM)harshit Wrote: I only tidy up at home when i feel like it. I can not think of any good points worth a mention.

This is either some serious trolling or some serious spamming. Both failed.
Kevin Mark - TheHostingTool Lead Developer