Your THT installation URL:http://leopardhost.cz.cc/billing/
Browser (including version): n/a
Your Operating System:n/a
Server's Operating System:CentOS
Apache Version:2.2.17
Control Panel Type: WHM
Control Panel Version:11.28.87
Error:Incorrect username or password!
Problem:Always gives this error, even with correct information.
Make sure they are in the sql, using phpmyadmin or something like that
(03-30-2011, 02:43 PM)xpack Wrote: Make sure they are in the sql, using phpmyadmin or something like that

They are, I see every account with their salts and hashed passwords.
hey

have you recently moved hosting comany or moved to a intallation?

if you have try get them ipconfig/flushdns and get them to clear there cache and cookies as my firned had the same error it kept going back to his old site
Ok, I created a test free account on your site. I too noticed that it told me my username and password were incorrect.

HOWEVER ---- Upon looking at the email, I noticed that you are requiring users to confirm there accounts email. After Clicking the confirmation link in the email it sent I could log in fine. Remove the requirement for email configuration or tell your users to click the link in their signup emails and they should be fine. (i'll be changing that error to be more specific for the next release)

Also, you should probably change the email address in the settings, as its currently showing as [email protected] (Change this in General Settings -> Email Configuration in the ACP)
Nick - TheHostingTool Staff Coordinator

[Image: standard.png]

(04-02-2011, 06:51 PM)Nick Wrote: Ok, I created a test free account on your site. I too noticed that it told me my username and password were incorrect.

HOWEVER ---- Upon looking at the email, I noticed that you are requiring users to confirm there accounts email. After Clicking the confirmation link in the email it sent I could log in fine. Remove the requirement for email configuration or tell your users to click the link in their signup emails and they should be fine. (i'll be changing that error to be more specific for the next release)

Also, you should probably change the email address in the settings, as its currently showing as [email protected] (Change this in General Settings -> Email Configuration in the ACP)
Something is messed up on my end and thus any email I attempt to send with my domain name is not received, and it can not receive emails. But thanks for the help!