Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Email
ok been trying all day how do you set up emails.I went to the Email Configuration and nothing is working.Could someone please help out.
it says email sent but nothing gets recieved.on php mail
on smtp not sure how to set that up
Are you having trouble with them getting sent because I am having the same issue
not any more i uninstalled tht
Can someone help with this. This thread has been open for a day without reply
I usually left it alone and it worked. What does it say under it?
says email is sent but it never gets recieved.I sent a couple test emails and i can get them from email account i host but not ones outside of that.Like to aol or comcast.I did have a problem signing up here with my comcast email i never got the activation email.So i think it's somewhere in the mail settings
i think the problem was with my host something about cloudmark lol
Right, no need to spam with another thread. I am having the same issue along with clients logging in. I looked on page five and there was a thread that said they need to verify the account so they can login, but the email isn't being sent. I tried PHP and SMTP with little success.
Any suggestions?
[Image: 6r7w42.png]

Wolf Puppies Unite! - BlackyWolf
wish i could help ya out.Best i can say is make sure the mails accounts are correct.On mine i imported my clients and the logins where fine not sure about new customers yet,I haven't gone live yet.
it could be you have misstyped something or your reseller doesnt allow php mailing