Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Theme, New Site.
Welcome to the new look of THT! This look is all you're going to see now. The nice sweeping glossy blues, and the new logo everywhere!

What do you think? Keep in mind, this theme will be the new style to THT in 1.2.
Jonny H - THT Main Developer & Founder

Yay for Jonny! Yay! Yay for Jonny! Big Grin
Jimmie Lin - Community Manager & THT.Next Developer
Looks Good. I like it. Good job, you are certainly doing a better job than the people at cPCreator. I tried that out recently, but it was very buggy, and didn't work right.
Nick - TheHostingTool Staff Coordinator

[Image: standard.png]

(01-02-2009, 05:28 PM)TheRaptor Wrote: Looks Good. I like it. Good job, you are certainly doing a better job than the people at cPCreator. I tried that out recently, but it was very buggy, and didn't work right.
I made the current version of cP Creator and sold it to them.
They haven't done any updates since.

(01-02-2009, 05:51 PM)Jonny Wrote:
(01-02-2009, 05:28 PM)TheRaptor Wrote: Looks Good. I like it. Good job, you are certainly doing a better job than the people at cPCreator. I tried that out recently, but it was very buggy, and didn't work right.
I made the current version of cP Creator and sold it to them.
They haven't done any updates since.

Does GeekStep still have it?

Anyway the design looks great!
As far as I know, yes they still own it.

Thanks! =]

The new design is really nice jonny, has a professional look to it. Smile
Yes, it's really nice :p The logo fits also very good to the new theme. (Will there be a theme that looks at the THT site?)
(01-03-2009, 09:04 AM)alfaleader Wrote: Yes, it's really nice :p The logo fits also very good to the new theme. (Will there be a theme that looks at the THT site?)

Nice work, Jonny! Big Grin
Kevin Mark - TheHostingTool Lead Developer