Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to edit .TPL files?
I want to make a new tutorial on how to manually delete some of the things you have to full in to sign up (eg. Address, Phone Number, ...).
But when I deleted them from my orderform.tpl file, I couldn't order it anymore, I click the order button and it doesn't switch to the next step.
Can anybody please help?

Grtz,
LoStIt!
Its because they are still failing the test your going to have to change them in ajax.php as well for example

when you see $_SESSION[check]_[zip][pass] = false or whatever make sure to set it true and echo to 1

or else completely remove it from the system but thats more work for the same result so I dont recommend it.
Now I constantly get the error that my password is wrong, where do I set that up Tongue
(03-02-2011, 12:46 PM)LoStIt Wrote: Now I constantly get the error that my password is wrong, where do I set that up Tongue

You may have to replace ajax.php and then restart because thats the one that does the password checks
How would I delete those fields then!?
You would edit them in the orderform.tpl and then set them to always be correct. Thats the way my captcha one works
Where do I set the to all be correct and how Tongue
You have to change all the values that you are changing to true and 1 in teh ajax.php. Look at my captcha tutorial