Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Softaculus Install
Dear all users,

We have had a support thread from one of our users who have reported that installing via Softaculus does not work, as it will get you stuck on step 2

Please download TheHostingTool from this site, then upload it to your site.

Thanks
Thanks for reading my post guys!
EddiesLife247 - YouTube Producer - THT Support Team
WEB: http://eddieslife247.co.uk/

Supporting TheHostingTool Community!

Need help, i don't mind pms but please post support questions in the general support board.
yea,

ive installed mine via that, it installs but when it comes to logging in with your admin details says user not found etc

another problem with it Smile
Hi folks,
Just thought I'd let you know I used Softaculus to install THT and it worked for me. Not sure if everyone is having trouble or not. They might have fixed what ever was wrong. So I guess it's upto you how you install THT.

Billh
Joomla Softaculus install error. I dont want anymore replys to this thread until we get an answer from Alons (softaculous owner) .
If you installed THT via Softaculous and have issues then the place to complain is the Softaculous forums. We simply cannot and will not go out of our way to make sure THT works with any and all external software installers.
Kevin Mark - TheHostingTool Lead Developer
softalocus is a pain is doesnt CHmod anything is had a premade copy just upload and inports the databes even i can do it
I try to install joomla with softaculus and i recive this error..! """The installation package could not be found! "" Let me know if you get any solution ...
It's not an issue with softaculus on step 2. Make sure (and I stress, quadruple check) you are using the EXACT url which you said you would use when setting up THT (often its a case of putting www. or not).
I installed THT from Softaculous and it's working Smile
(10-31-2011, 04:26 PM)SubSonic912 Wrote: I installed THT from Softaculous and it's working Smile

It's a miracle. Seriously.
Kevin Mark - TheHostingTool Lead Developer