Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can't edit email templates?
When I login to the admin center and click mail center > Email templates and then select the email that I want to edit from the drop down menu, nothing happens? Isn't it supposed to open up the email when I click on it so I can edit it?
Is JavaScript working elsewhere?
Kevin Mark - TheHostingTool Lead Developer
Ya, it seems to be. You can see it at http://newhostsearch.com/clients
Is there any other way to edit the templates like a tpl file or something? I looked through all the files and I didn;t see it anywhere. It also appears that nothing else is working. WHen I click on any button it doesn't dop anything. For example, I went to the Look and Feel > NavBar Editor and tried to add a link to the header. WHen I click on "Save Order", itr doess't do anything. So, I think the ajax is messed up somehow??

EDIT: When I go to change the jQuery UI Theme, I select a theme and clcik "Change Theme" but it also doesn;t do anything.

What's wrong with this thing? Any ideas? Could it be the Google ads I put in the tpl files for the order form?
(12-23-2010, 11:15 PM)321Hosted Wrote: Is there any other way to edit the templates like a tpl file or something? I looked through all the files and I didn;t see it anywhere. It also appears that nothing else is working. WHen I click on any button it doesn't dop anything. For example, I went to the Look and Feel > NavBar Editor and tried to add a link to the header. WHen I click on "Save Order", itr doess't do anything. So, I think the ajax is messed up somehow??

EDIT: When I go to change the jQuery UI Theme, I select a theme and clcik "Change Theme" but it also doesn;t do anything.

What's wrong with this thing? Any ideas? Could it be the Google ads I put in the tpl files for the order form?

The NavBar editor only works (by default) for the default themes. Take a look at Reloaded2's tpl files. Try switching to Reloaded2 and see if everything else works. It may be a problem with your specific theme.

The only placed the jQuery UI is used is in very few sections of the Admin CP. So right now, it doesn't do much for your users. Wink
Thats what I'm using Reloaded2. It was the default theme I think.
The navbar editor isn't working on Reloaded2?