Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TheHostingTool v1.2.3
(12-19-2010, 01:37 PM)Jonny Wrote: I'd like to pass on a congratulations on the team for managing to complete this with my absence! Amazing.

Thanks, Jonny. Wink
Kevin Mark - TheHostingTool Lead Developer
Hi,
What is the plan with the jquery error in this latest release then, any solutions on how we can fix this ourselves or is there a fix coming soon?

Just doesn't look good having loads of pointless "i" icons everywhere that don't do anything!

Thank you for this release and hard work, I haven't released my THT website yet, although installed it a few months back with the previous version, just updated now and almost ready to launch the website - and the javascript balloon tips aren't working.

Once / if my website does become popular enough to generate some adsense revenue, I won't think twice about donating some towards THT project, because I think it is remarkable you offer this product and put so much work and effort into keeping and maintaining it, so thank you Smile

Eagerly waiting for a Javascript fix

John.
(01-07-2011, 11:16 AM)aic2000 Wrote: Hi,
What is the plan with the jquery error in this latest release then, any solutions on how we can fix this ourselves or is there a fix coming soon?

Just doesn't look good having loads of pointless "i" icons everywhere that don't do anything!

Thank you for this release and hard work, I haven't released my THT website yet, although installed it a few months back with the previous version, just updated now and almost ready to launch the website - and the javascript balloon tips aren't working.

Once / if my website does become popular enough to generate some adsense revenue, I won't think twice about donating some towards THT project, because I think it is remarkable you offer this product and put so much work and effort into keeping and maintaining it, so thank you Smile

Eagerly waiting for a Javascript fix

John.

Thank you! Big Grin If there is an "Access denied" jQuery error that means something is wrong with your Site URL.
Kevin Mark - TheHostingTool Lead Developer
Sorry for the late reply, but I don't get any errors, just the popup tips on the i rollovers arent working after the latest release upgrade?