Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TheHostingTool v1.2.3
Exclamation 
I have to say, we're pretty impressed. THT v1.2.2 has been downloaded OVER 9000 4000 times! Think we can top that? Time to find out. Welcome to version 1.2.3.

Now, I'm not going to go into too much detail in what we've done here, for the sake of time and energy. You can check it out (Subversion pun) for yourself on Google Code.

This release patches some major security exploits. Please upgrade as soon as humanly (or inhumanly) possible. We've implemented a few very small new "features" but all the rest are bug fixes, performance enhancements, and visual improvements.

Included in this post is a Subversion .diff file that has ALL of the changes since v1.2.2 and should prove to be extremely useful if you have modified any core files since installing v1.2.2.

As always, enjoy.

PS: Those ugly painful-to-look-at colors in the Admin CP Ticket Center have been replaced. Wink

Attached Files
.diff   v1.2.3.diff (Size: 630.37 KB / Downloads: 1,168)
Kevin Mark - TheHostingTool Lead Developer
WOOHOO! Great work everyone!
Nick - TheHostingTool Staff Coordinator

[Image: standard.png]

Thanks guys. Smile Going to upgrade my THT installation now.
Lol, after upgrading i cant use P2H forums features anymore it says: "You don't have access to this page." And im the root admin.
(12-15-2010, 08:41 AM)Galex55 Wrote: Lol, after upgrading i cant use P2H forums features anymore it says: "You don't have access to this page." And im the root admin.

Go to "/admin/?page=staff&sub=edit" and click your name. Make sure all the checkboxes are unchecked.
Looks like the easyTooltip (if that's what jQuery plugin you're using for the titles) isn't working anymore. View this: http://clients.hubrocket.com/order/ and hover at the information icon. In older versions, it works as a white rounded javascript box, but now its just an ordinary title, and of course it doesn't parse HTML.

Besides that, great work Smile
hmm, jquery seems to break everytime we update >_>
Nick - TheHostingTool Staff Coordinator

[Image: standard.png]

(12-16-2010, 07:08 AM)Nick Wrote: hmm, jquery seems to break everytime we update >_>

Yea.. Multiple reports of this already. >.<
[Image: sig.png]
Yup. I saw this just before I was about to release it and just said screw it. If I can't get the tooltips to work again I might just write my own.
I'd like to pass on a congratulations on the team for managing to complete this with my absence! Amazing.
Jonny H - THT Main Developer & Founder