Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kunena P2H support
Lightbulb 
Hi,

I'm new to this project, and I have to say I'm very impressed. I've seen lots of other hosting panels (free, and non-free) and this one is very impressive. Keep it up!

To the point: I have a site which is currently running Joomla with a Kunena (com_kunena) forum. I saw that kunena is currently not supported by THT. My question being is it even possible to support Kunena, and if it is, can we start developing support for this popular Joomla forum.

Greetings, CuraHack Cool
Currently we're working intently on a major THT security patch, v1.2.3. After that, we'll try and start adding and fixing more functionality. Feel free to submit a suggestion.
Kevin Mark - TheHostingTool Lead Developer
I've been trying to modify/make the P2H for kunena my self, but without success. What would it cost me to hire some1or donate to make it for me?

And another thing I've been thinking. I have a other component called AlphaUserPoints. It may be a better idea to make a way to "pay" with the points a user has. As a payment method.
(12-16-2010, 05:52 PM)CuraHack Wrote: I've been trying to modify/make the P2H for kunena my self, but without success. What would it cost me to hire some1or donate to make it for me?

And another thing I've been thinking. I have a other component called AlphaUserPoints. It may be a better idea to make a way to "pay" with the points a user has. As a payment method.

I would for free (I'm going to try an add it into v1.2.4), but I'm really tied up at the moment.

We won't be officially adding support for point-based system. The Paid "module" isn't really robust enough for this. It is possible though, to create your own using the type system.
Kevin Mark - TheHostingTool Lead Developer