Your THT installation URL:www.host4post.com/order
Browser (including version):All browsers
Your Operating System:All OS's
Server's Operating System:Linux
Apache Version:Not sure, would have to ask the server Admin
Control Panel Type: WHM
Control Panel Version:Latest Stable Release
Error:Hangs on Step 5
Problem:I have read what to do to fix the issue where it gets stuck on step 5 and they didn't help. The server details are correct, I know because it has worked fine before. THT is hosted on a different server than the one it is making accounts on so could this be causing problems? Everything is working fine, I've triple checked. This error happens about once a month but I have been able to fix it by making THT use a secure (SSL) connection. That isn't fixing it now though. I would rather not put it on the same server it is making accounts on so if you have any ideas I would really appreciate it.
The first thing you should do is try re-generating the WHM access key again and modifying that in THT. If that still doesn't work (and not that it has not worked in the past, it doesn't work this time you try it), try whitelisting the IP of the server on which THT is installed in the firewall of the server you are creating the accounts on.
Nick - TheHostingTool Staff Coordinator

[Image: standard.png]

I just did both of those and neither worked. Anything else I could try?
hmm, would you be able to check and see what the php versions on both servers are, and whether curl is enabled? (If you link me to a phpinfo() page on both, that would be fine also).
Nick - TheHostingTool Staff Coordinator

[Image: standard.png]