Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
v1.2 :: The Style Editor
Many of you know what is cP Creator - yes, that script. It has an Web-Based Style Editor.
Today I decided to work on the style editor and try to make something, and I did it! The style editor is comin' for version 1.2, with the ability to edit the CSS in a web-based interface. Syntax highlighting is coming soon, and it will implement GeSHi in the THT interface.

Now, where are the wonderful screenshots? They're coming, of course. But first let me show you what it can do.

1) If not able to write the file, it shows a friendly notice asking you to chmod to 777.
2) Easy - It picks automatically the CSS that you're using right now. If you're using, for exemple, the default style, it would get the default style's CSS.
3) Simple - Nothing can bother you. A description, textarea and a little button. What else?
4) Fast - Want a custom CSS Class generated for you? Click [Style Maker] and you can make CSS Classes and IDs in a flash. (Coming Soon)
5) Syntax Highlighting - What else? Edit like a professional. You don't need an editor. Just use the web-interface. (Coming Soon)

What else? Now, the wonderful screenshot.

As always - Anything, drop me a PM or post here. Give me suggestions. Make THT Better Wink
Jimmie Lin - Community Manager & THT.Next Developer
cool. waiting for 1.2
(12-26-2008, 07:54 AM)Jimmie Wrote: 1) If not able to write the file, it shows a friendly notice asking you to chmod to 777.

Is there any way to detect if mod_suphp is installed? It would be really cool if it did. So instead of 777 it would say 755. Wink
Kevin Mark - TheHostingTool Lead Developer
Probably using the ini function. Thanks for the suggestion Kevin.
Jonny H - THT Main Developer & Founder

Anyone knows how to work with CodePress? It works in Syntax Highlighting, but does not submit the data to PHP via Form. Somehow its not working. Anyone? :p
No, I don't, but I'll experiment with it to see if I can help you. Wink
Kevin Mark - TheHostingTool Lead Developer
looks good so far.

(off topic: I see that you are a mac user.)
Nick - TheHostingTool Staff Coordinator

[Image: standard.png]

No TheRaptor, I'm not a mac user. I proudly use Ubuntu 8.10 Intrepid + Mac4Linux Wink
(01-11-2009, 06:51 AM)Jimmie Wrote: No TheRaptor, I'm not a mac user. I proudly use Ubuntu 8.10 Intrepid + Mac4Linux Wink

Yay Linux! I use Linux Mint 5 myself.
Nick - TheHostingTool Staff Coordinator

[Image: standard.png]

Nice... I'm looking forward to try it! Hope it will bundled with plan upgrade plugin Smile