Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
v1.2 :: The Dashboard
Its been a long time since I posted here, isn't it? Wink
I'm not dead. I was, at least in 1.1 I was. I didn't participate so much in 1.1's release anyway - But on 1.2 I'm gonna start doing something. So today, I will present you the thing which is always included - The AdminCP Home Dashboard.
We used to call it "ACP Home", but now we will call it Dashboard. Why? 1.2's ACP Dashboard was my highest priority - I wanted to enhance the ACP Home. Why?

I will show you the difference. The old "dashboard" has these features:
  • Welcome Message
  • AdminCP Notepad
  • THT News & Updates

And the new dashboard - now we can remove the quotes. Has these new features:
  • THT Installation Overview (Version, Client Area, etc)
  • Quick Links to access configurations
  • THT Version Check (In progress)
And much much more. Waiting for you to discover. I really want to make this ACP home to something different. Did you ever looked at WordPress 2.7 (Coltrane)? That's called a real dashboard. We want THT Admins to make an action in one click. Or a few. I don't aim for just one. We would fill up the Admin Panel with tons of links. We want it to be simple, but feature-packed.

So I present you a small screenshot of the Dashboard. At the moment.

Stay tuned on this topic, I will update you with the progress of the development Wink
Jimmie Lin - Community Manager & THT.Next Developer
Great work! Smile If you need help with a version checker, I have one that I made a little bit ago. It might be of some use to you. Wink
Kevin Mark - TheHostingTool Lead Developer
I already did one Wink
Jimmie Lin - Community Manager & THT.Next Developer
I have to say, after looking at the dashboard and the features. It's superb. Nice job Jimmie.
Jonny H - THT Main Developer & Founder

Looks like it's coming along nicely. Smile