Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
THT-FR.EU, the new french community of THT
Hello, we announce you the creation of a French community of the hosting tools, we shall supply French translations, designs, designs translated, plugins, translated plugins...

And we shall offer of the help to the French users of THT!
We wait for the approval of Thehostingtools.com so that tht-fr.eu is the official French community of THT!

If possible we would need the design THT "reloaded2" for Drupal

Link: http: //tht-fr.eu/

Friendly Tht-fr. HAD
Sounds good! Thanks for being a strong contributor to the THT community. Your work may show up here somewhere, so stay tuned for future products. As for the Drupal theme, I really do not have the authority to hand out content Tongue You will have to PM somebody with a red username Smile
Hello and thank you for your interest and help in expanding the THT community! I'll need to discuss this with the rest of the team and we'll get back to your as soon as we can. Wink
Kevin Mark - TheHostingTool Lead Developer
Hello, sorry not to have been able to answer you, we just need the adaptation of the template " Reload2 " of THT and the approval of your team so that our community are the French official community of THT, more hosts bloom(prosper) in France and I advise(recommend) to every person to choose THT but him(it) need a French support and a translation and seen that our team is rather bilingual it is goodSmile

Friendly THT FR
Not a reply ?
We haven't had anyone yet who needs help in French. Once we do, we will be sure to send them your way Wink.
Nick - TheHostingTool Staff Coordinator

[Image: standard.png]