Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some questions and problems
Hello,

First of all, let me thank you for providing this great billing script for FREE. It's really worth, even better the paid ones.

The problems I'm asking the solution for are as follows:

1: I have a client who is asking me to upgrade his account to another plan, and I'm not able to find such an option to do so, please tell me the procedure of upgrading/downgrading a client.

2: Every time someone sign up for reseller hosting, I have to manually provide them all previlliges by going to reseller center in WHM. I've saved an ACP List which I just choose instead of marking all options manually. Is there a way for it to automatically use that ACP list or something similar so I'll just need to approve the accounts in THT and done!

Please reply as soon as possible. Smile
1) THT currently has no frontend method for upgrading, but it should be possible by editing the package via PHPMyAdmin.

2) Check out this mod
Nick - TheHostingTool Staff Coordinator

[Image: standard.png]

Hello,

Okay the above problems are solved but the new one arise, I also do limit accounts under my resellers to 50 and ACP has nothing to do with this as it is to be setup above the ACP form. Can you also show me a way to automatically limit their accounts to 50 instead of manually going over reseller center and doing so?