Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Free Skin Integration] Not Currently Taking new Requests
Hi

are you able to create a tht theme using this theme? http://mods.mybb.com/view/clean-professional

would be good if you could Smile
Hello men Smile

I know if the theme Epsilon ThemeForest is free or not?
And the Phenomenons theme? free or not?
I like your integration Sleepy
Good job man Wink

Th0m4s.
hey there im looking for a intergration it would be nice for my new site could you please email me @ [email protected] and the theme i need intergrating i will PM you a link when you email me
thanks
Luke SmileBig Grin
I'm looking for an intergration between MyBB and THT, do you still taking request ?
I recently purchased a license for the epsilon theme, and am wondering if I have to ask you to remake it or just download the one you already made. If you need proof I am not sure how to give it, so you'd have to tell me how to provide it. I am aware you said you didn't want to do anymore, but since you did it already is there anyway to get it.
[Image: 6r7w42.png]

Wolf Puppies Unite! - BlackyWolf
im temporarily not doing any more. Gotta finish school work, several new websites, and focus on my business.
[Image: sig.png]
(03-19-2011, 04:40 PM)Dredgeretk Wrote: I recently purchased a license for the epsilon theme, and am wondering if I have to ask you to remake it or just download the one you already made. If you need proof I am not sure how to give it, so you'd have to tell me how to provide it. I am aware you said you didn't want to do anymore, but since you did it already is there anyway to get it.

epsilon theme he made for THT was made for my site Smile so idk if he will share that copy to you sorry :/
(05-13-2011, 07:11 PM)JakeSully Wrote:
(03-19-2011, 04:40 PM)Dredgeretk Wrote: I recently purchased a license for the epsilon theme, and am wondering if I have to ask you to remake it or just download the one you already made. If you need proof I am not sure how to give it, so you'd have to tell me how to provide it. I am aware you said you didn't want to do anymore, but since you did it already is there anyway to get it.
It's a purchasable theme.. Therefore if they own a license ill give it out. This is a condition of owning a prebuilt theme... Other people just might use it..

epsilon theme he made for THT was made for my site Smile so idk if he will share that copy to you sorry :/

Are you still doing this? Because the last post was last year, and it is way past the summer.
I was just wondering if templatemo60 could be made into a mybb theme. Thanks in advance.
http://www.templatemo.com/preview/templa...60_hosting
(02-22-2012, 05:29 PM)Logan1999 Wrote: Are you still doing this? Because the last post was last year, and it is way past the summer.
I was just wondering if templatemo60 could be made into a mybb theme. Thanks in advance.
http://www.templatemo.com/preview/templa...60_hosting

I might pick it back up during the summer this year. It takes hardly any time to do these things, but I have hardly any time these days.