Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Common Issues (Read This Before Asking)
Thanks, I'll search for some more text fields that are bugged and will PM them.
I hate cluttering up forums with repeat questions, so forgive me if I missed it somewhere.

Is there a way to modify the cost for each plan to allow for a double variable? Instead of $4, maybe $3.49

I found one forum that said I just had to go into the database and change the variable, then modify a couple of lines of code... I might just be doing something wrong, buy MySQL wouldn't let me change the variable type.

If anyone has any suggestions, I love to hear them.
(09-20-2010, 01:57 PM)zzbomb Wrote: Problem: Text editor shows a rn
Solution: (Thanks to LoStIt)
1) Go to your cPanel
2) Go to PHPMyAdmin
3) Go to Databases ( Top left corner )
4) Pick the database you installed THT in
5) Go to tht_config ( Center left )
6) The 10th record should call 'tos', that's your Terms of Service, click the pencil (Edit) button
7) Remove all the 'rn' and save it

They come back every time you edit it. How can I get rid of the WYSIWYG editor? I think we all know HTML and don't need its "help." Sad
(06-26-2011, 01:13 AM)daputerman Wrote: I hate cluttering up forums with repeat questions, so forgive me if I missed it somewhere.

Is there a way to modify the cost for each plan to allow for a double variable? Instead of $4, maybe $3.49

I found one forum that said I just had to go into the database and change the variable, then modify a couple of lines of code... I might just be doing something wrong, buy MySQL wouldn't let me change the variable type.

If anyone has any suggestions, I love to hear them.
Um I'm not sure... Anyone else know?

(06-26-2011, 01:58 PM)pita matein Wrote:
(09-20-2010, 01:57 PM)zzbomb Wrote: Problem: Text editor shows a rn
Solution: (Thanks to LoStIt)
1) Go to your cPanel
2) Go to PHPMyAdmin
3) Go to Databases ( Top left corner )
4) Pick the database you installed THT in
5) Go to tht_config ( Center left )
6) The 10th record should call 'tos', that's your Terms of Service, click the pencil (Edit) button
7) Remove all the 'rn' and save it

They come back every time you edit it. How can I get rid of the WYSIWYG editor? I think we all know HTML and don't need its "help." Sad
You can click the HTML button in the WYSIWYG editor.. that's the easiest way.
I'm not sure who added info about this issue.. so sorry i dont know anything about the rn's.
[Image: sig.png]
(06-26-2011, 09:23 PM)zzbomb Wrote: You can click the HTML button in the WYSIWYG editor.. that's the easiest way.
I'm not sure who added info about this issue.. so sorry i dont know anything about the rn's.

Not all of them are configured to use the HTML button, and even if they do, the text still passes through TinyMCE which usually screws it up.

Yah, I'm no fan of these on-line WYSIWYG editors. It's quite an undertaking to attempt to parse all HTML, most of them don't work correctly, make for bloated and slow code, present all sorts of cross-browser problems ... and it's overkill in most cases IMO.

Nix the WYSIWYG, or at least present an option to turn it off. Dodgy
(06-27-2011, 05:32 PM)pita matein Wrote:
(06-26-2011, 09:23 PM)zzbomb Wrote: You can click the HTML button in the WYSIWYG editor.. that's the easiest way.

Not all of them are configured to use the HTML button, and even if they do, the text still passes through TinyMCE which usually screws it up.

Yah, I'm no fan of these on-line WYSIWYG editors. It's quite an undertaking to attempt to parse all HTML, most of them don't work correctly, make for bloated and slow code, present all sorts of cross-browser problems ... and it's overkill in most cases IMO.

Nix the WYSIWYG, or at least present an option to turn it off. Dodgy
Yea i agree with that... There should be an option to not use it. (And it could be dramatically improved, ive seen much better implementations of these... Although most people who do this sort of thing know html already and would want to do it all manually anyway)
[Image: sig.png]