Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Client Importer Not Working
After adding a server(not localhost) with accounts, I tried to import the clients to the THT interface. However, even after THT states all accounts have been imported, I do not see any clients in THT.

Thanks
Client Importer imports all accounts that you made with WHM/Cp creator, make sure you import from what you use, either cP Creator, or WHM.
And Make Sure you put the right access hash for the server!
It's also possible that the remote server is denying your THT server access, try whitelisting the THT server IP on the remote server.
Nick - TheHostingTool Staff Coordinator

[Image: standard.png]

(09-20-2010, 09:04 AM)Nick Wrote: It's also possible that the remote server is denying your THT server access, try whitelisting the THT server IP on the remote server.
I don't believe that's the problem since it looks like he's importing off the loopback interface.
Kevin Mark - TheHostingTool Lead Developer
Well, I just whitelisted the ip of the remote server and it still isn't importing the clients. Any other suggestions?
you need to whitelist the IP of the THT server on the remote server, because the THT server is connecting to the remote server.

Sorry thats what I meant,

ServerA - Installation of THT
ServerB - Remote Server with clients

I whitelisted ServerA IP on ServerB

sorry about the confusion. :/
ok, hmm, i'm at a loss.

Well, are there any specific files that manages the importer, perhaps I can replace with default ones.

Also, the only major changes I made was in the layout & design.

Btw, anyway can I manually create clients on THT and connect to their whm account?
you could do it from phpmyadmin, but it would be very tedious.