Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Cure (Audentio Design) for THT
Hello,
The Cure by Audentio Design is "a high quality, fully customized MyBB theme, completely free" (Mybb.com).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ The Cure for THT ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Image: thecuree.png]

------------------------------------------------------------------ License: ------------------------------------------------------------------

You can have a copy of the license here: << Read the license >>

CUSTOM LICENSE Wrote:
  • Do not redistribute this release without provable consent from audentio.com management and administration.
  • Do not remove the copyright under any circumstances without contacting administration or management at audentio.com.
  • Copyright removal is a valid option after paying a fee. You will only get the provable code by contacting us and receiving it personally from an administrator.
  • Do not resell under any circumstances. Failure to comply with the above will result in prosecution to the full extent of the law.

I have the authorization of Mike Creuzer from Audentio to release the TheHostingTool version of The Cure.

PLEASE RESPECT THE LICENSE: IF YOU DO NOT RESPECT
THE TERMS, THE THT RELEASE WILL BE REMOVED AND
NOBODY WILL BE ABLE TO DOWNLOAD IT.

-------------------------------------------------------------- Download links: --------------------------------------------------------------

[Image: folderdownloadfolderico.png] Download the THT theme [Image: folderdownloadfolderico.png]
[Image: folderdownloadfolderico.png]Download the MyBB theme[Image: folderdownloadfolderico.png]

--------------------------------------------------------------- Compatibility: ---------------------------------------------------------------

All versions of THT (1.2.x-Official or 1.3.5-Reworked)

==> THT Demo <==

Note: if you want a copyright removal, please help us to find $200 Wink

EDIT: Some people removed my backlink: you do not have the authorization to remove my backlink at the bottom.

Attached Files
.zip   thecure-THT.zip (Size: 193.56 KB / Downloads: 1,494)

Messages In This Thread
The Cure (Audentio Design) for THT - by herolien - 09-22-2012, 08:21 PM