Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
v1.? Sneak Peak
It would be hard if your a mix tho Sad
We understand that but we are hoping that all paid hosting features will be plugin/add-ons and not part of the core system which is why we are no longer working on it.
- KuJoe
(06-07-2010, 04:46 PM)KuJoe Wrote: We understand that but we are hoping that all paid hosting features will be plugin/add-ons and not part of the core system which is why we are no longer working on it.

I see that KuJoe thanks for answering me im just saying as if someone offended the server and offered to pay a certain amount to the service to keep online how would we keep track of this if we cannot create invoices.

Hope you underestand and may i ask if this is in delevoplement Tongue
This would have to be done outside of THT. Right now, all of the paid hosting features you see is all that we plan to include in THT.
- KuJoe
As we've said. We're stopping the support for paid hosting. Anything else which isn't in THT will have to be done via your own means.
Jonny H - THT Main Developer & Founder

Got it! Smile

(06-09-2010, 02:38 PM)Jonny Wrote: As we've said. We're stopping the support for paid hosting. Anything else which isn't in THT will have to be done via your own means.
It seems like it's never going to be finished...
This version was released a long time ago, closing this thread.
Nick - TheHostingTool Staff Coordinator

[Image: standard.png]

When is another one coming?
(03-01-2011, 02:23 PM)LoStIt Wrote: When is another one coming?

http://thehostingtool.com/forum/thread-863.html
Kevin Mark - TheHostingTool Lead Developer