Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your favorite help desk software?
Out of all of the paid and free help desk systems..which one is your favorite?
My vote still goes for Hesk, trellis looks fancy, but hesk is more simple and easy to integrate.

I tried OsTicket and it was awful, if you were logged into another section of your site, it would not allow you to login to the admin panel, and all the options were confusing and not really necessary unless you have a large support team. Hesk makes it simple since I am my support team.
I'm going for Trellis Desk. Big Grin
Kevin Mark - TheHostingTool Lead Developer
Kayako. That panel is really nice.
Jonny H - THT Main Developer & Founder

(09-27-2009, 05:07 AM)Jonny Wrote: Kayako. That panel is really nice.

It's very nice.. I've actually enjoyed using that script as an end user. So easy to manage and such
Kayako, is my personal preference, but is it worth the money?
[Image: standard.png][Image: standard.png]
(09-28-2009, 03:08 PM)Matt Wrote: Kayako, is my personal preference, but is it worth the money?

I'd say no. Easily no.
Jonny H - THT Main Developer & Founder

Personally, has a free helpdesk I would go for Trellis or OSTicket.

I would also agree with Matt as Kayako is a really good helpdesk - It takes a little to get used to, but it's professional and has a great interface. However, I would also agree with Jonny that it's too expensive.
(10-29-2009, 06:51 PM)Danny Wrote: Personally, has a free helpdesk I would go for Trellis or OSTicket.

I would also agree with Matt as Kayako is a really good helpdesk - It takes a little to get used to, but it's professional and has a great interface. However, I would also agree with Jonny that it's too expensive.

Like Apple. Angel
Kevin Mark - TheHostingTool Lead Developer
(10-29-2009, 07:29 PM)Kevin Wrote: Like Apple. Angel
Tongue

My favorite would have to be Hesk. I use it now and love it.... It's also easy to customize.