Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Installer
Alright I did it the hard way but the safest. What I did was:

Install V1.01, than update it to V1.1.2 only problem was some databases were missing because their were some new in 1.1.2 that weren't in v.1.01 and the upgrade script only "UPGRADED" them and not also added the ones missing. So than just add the missing tables by hand.

Well THT gave me a lot of pain but hopefully it was worth it.
if the upgrade script did not add the new tables, then the problem is mot likely in the MySQL on your server. something major must have changed from the 5.0.x to the 5.1.x series, and THT is not interacting properly because of it.
Nick - TheHostingTool Staff Coordinator

[Image: standard.png]

Doesn't seem like it because I have also tried to install it on 4.0.x and it didn't work either. It might be something with HostGator?
Well it works for most people lol, maybe its the big hosts that stop it somehow ?
Oh you're on hostgator? I say hostgator. They're bloody terrible. I'd say move away, as fast as you can.
Jonny H - THT Main Developer & Founder

Lol all of the big hosts are terrible, the servers are so packed.
yeah. If you need help finding a new host, look around here: http://freewebspace.net

I love HostGator Smile. Best deals, prices, support, etc. But hey why do you think I need this tool? To start my own hosting and don't worry I will buy my Dedi/VPS somewhere else Wink. VPS are expensive at HostGator.

I just have them because I pay 9.99 for unlimited space, bandwidth, ftp, email, domains, sub-domains, mysql databases, etc.
yeah, but you also have around 1,000 other people with unlimited space/bandwidth/etc. on the same server.

Yeah. I hate when they offer such high stuff!

You could always join my free host Tongue