Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Kloxo for TheHostingTool
It works fine on my server. If you are using Kloxo on your server, make sure curl_exec is enabled, because it is disabled by default, hence the plugin won't work.
Remote Servers - Shared, Reseller & KVM Hosting Services
I have enabled it and does't work.
(12-22-2011, 10:28 AM)kamilel Wrote: I have enabled it and does't work.

The more information you provide regarding your support issue the easier it is to help you.
Kevin Mark - TheHostingTool Lead Developer
This thread is getting out of the topic. If you need support for this plugin, please post a new thread in the THT Plugin Support section of the forum.
(12-23-2011, 10:23 PM)Liam D. Wrote: This thread is getting out of the topic. If you need support for this plugin, please post a new thread in the THT Plugin Support section of the forum.

Yes you have right. It's my mistake. APF by deflauts blocking 7778 port. Now plugin works fine Wink
Cool. Glad you had it resolved.
I am having some issues with the plugin. Not sure if there were API changes or what, but i decided to test out the ordering, Steps taken in order:
1) uploaded kloxo.php to includes/servers/
2) edited kloxo.php to reflect current DNS template
3) created auxiliary login with delete, and show enabled
4) logged into clean install of THT
5) added server selecting kloxo as the server type
6) added package to resell subdomains
7) added main domain into the domains pool
8) added paypal address to paid configuration
9) attempted to purchase a subdomain subscription, all fields filled out properly, got to the point of typing in the subdomain name i wish to use

10) ERROR - after filling out the subdomain name, and clicking next i recieve this error:
Code:
Step 5 - Create Account
An error has occurred. Please inform your system administrator.

i am not sure where to go from here. any help would be most appreciated.

Environment Information:
CentOS release 5.7 (Final)
PHP 5.2.17
THT 1.2.3
Kloxo 6.1.12
Apache/2.2.22 (Unix)
MySQL 5.0.95
I never tested the kloxo.php plugin for a paid subscription. I only tested it out on Free/P2H, but it should work on Paid. Nevertheless, please see that the INTERNAL name of the package you placed at THT's Backend configuration has no spaces, and is something like __this_is_a_package -- Sometimes, there are some spaces upon copy-pasting the names.
yep.. that's the deal.. i'm a nerd lol..

that bit about the __this_is_a_package was pro Smile

Thanks Smile

wonder how difficult it would be to put in some sort of " checker " to check that the package exists before adding it..

oh well.

Thank you, works perfectly now Smile
You're welcome.

Since a lot of people are having issues with this version of the plugin (the spaces in the internal package, etc.), I'll post an update to the kloxo.php file this week for a "checker".