Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Kloxo for TheHostingTool
(11-05-2011, 10:00 PM)Nick Wrote: Liam, when I have some time I'll work on ironing out the bugs and pushing this into the 1.2.4 trunk. Thanks for your contribution! We need more community support!

Kloxo will not be added into v1.2.x This is a planned addition for v1.3
Kevin Mark - TheHostingTool Lead Developer
(11-12-2011, 06:26 PM)Kevin Wrote:
(11-05-2011, 10:00 PM)Nick Wrote: Liam, when I have some time I'll work on ironing out the bugs and pushing this into the 1.2.4 trunk. Thanks for your contribution! We need more community support!

I see. Well, for 1.2.x this works, so I'll be looking forward to an official one for 1.3 Smile
Remote Servers - Shared, Reseller & KVM Hosting Services
(11-13-2011, 12:33 AM)Liam D. Wrote:

I see. Well, for 1.2.x this works, so I'll be looking forward to an official one for 1.3 Smile

Indeed, I'd be happy to include your Kloxo plugin into 1.3 Although you might need to rewrite it considering I have plans for a more robust server plugin system.
(11-13-2011, 03:52 AM)Kevin Wrote:
(11-13-2011, 12:33 AM)Liam D. Wrote:

Indeed, I'd be happy to include your Kloxo plugin into 1.3 Although you might need to rewrite it considering I have plans for a more robust server plugin system.

Yeah, I always update the plugins I make. I'll be updating this and the xenForo plugin once newer versions of THT comes out, or as needed.
Hi, when I use version 1.2, I get this error when at the last part after entering my domain.

"An error occurred. Please report it to your system administrator."

But when i use version 1.0, I get this :

"Warning: file_get_contents(http://[email protected]&v-type=customer) [function.file-get-contents]: failed to open stream: Connection refused in /home/affectio/affectionhost.info/includes/servers/kloxo.php on line 45
An error occurred. Please report it to your system administrator."

Anyone knows how to fix it?
When you use 1.0, make sure that in your php.ini, allow_url_fopen is set to On.
(11-15-2011, 09:44 PM)Liam D. Wrote: When you use 1.0, make sure that in your php.ini, allow_url_fopen is set to On.

Liam, feel free to use cURL. THT won't run without it, so you can be sure it will be available to you in your plugin.
Yeah, since version 1.2, cURL has been used, although its still quite buggy, so 1.0 is the stable one, using file_get_contents. I'll upload 1.3 to replace the broken 1.2 plugin version later this day.
This kind of error happens while ordering a package. How to handle it? "An error occurred. Please report it to your system administrator"
PHP Code:
if(strpos($data"success") != false) {
                        echo 
"trying to find out error";
                        return 
true;
                }
                else {
                        echo 
"trying to find out error return false";
                        return 
false

I have put an echo to check the level of error.
At that level condition is returning false and echoing the "trying to find out error return false"
Also the private function "serverDetails" is returning the else condition.
Can any one reslove the issue with these clue?