Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Kloxo for TheHostingTool
Finally the long waiting is over! I have just completed a working Kloxo plugin for TheHostingTool.

Download it via the links below. BE SURE TO READ THE README for INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS.

README here: http://pastebin.com/Q26sb0EF

* Additional README: Open kloxo.php and edit the following:

PHP Code:
private $welcome_email true

To:

PHP Code:
private $welcome_email true -- OR -- false

Set it to true so that Kloxo will send it's own welcome e-mail upon account creation if you want to, otherwise set it to false if you don't want to.

Download Links

Version 1.2.2 Final = Please see attachment.

Changelog

March 13, 2012 - Fixed variable passing through Kloxo JSON API, added variable checks to eliminate whitespace for internal package names (common problem found in most installations), as well as the option of having Kloxo send it's own welcome e-mail or not.

December 8, 2011 - Fixed all issues, and now uses cURL to connect to the servers. No more known issues. Thanks to Kevin and Days!

Module for THT 1.3 Reworked Edition by Naven: http://thehostingtool.com/forum/thread-1770.html

Attached Files
.zip   kloxo.zip (Size: 1.81 KB / Downloads: 1,371)
Remote Servers - Shared, Reseller & KVM Hosting Services
Nice job, i'l be using this Smile
Welcome Smile I'm using it as well Big Grin
Nice Job, I'm glad someone had time to finish the code I started!
Nick - TheHostingTool Staff Coordinator

[Image: standard.png]

(11-05-2011, 01:16 AM)Liam D. Wrote: @luis, thanks for the "insulting" thank you. If you don't trust me, then don't use it. It might eat you alive while you're thinking of how many ways I can get back at you for no reason.
@Nick, welcome.

I have my sandboxes. There was no "insulting" here.
(11-05-2011, 10:28 AM)Liam D. Wrote: "I don't trust the guy that made this" is very insulting. I made all efforts into this and that's the way of thanks I get. If you don't trust me then that's fine, but you don't have to broadcast it.

We settled this in private, and talked this out so the post is taken away.

Deleted.

@Nick - thanks.
This is the first "VERY GOOOOOD" project Big Grin
I haven't a Kloxo server but I appreciate all your work, mainly your support for free hosting values Wink
Liam, when I have some time I'll work on ironing out the bugs and pushing this into the 1.2.4 trunk. Thanks for your contribution! We need more community support!
Nick - TheHostingTool Staff Coordinator

[Image: standard.png]

@herolien thanks Tongue

@Nick you're welcome. I''m also looking to making more plugins for THT as time passes by. BTW, can you try fixing the terminate function? I don't know if it works, but on my end it doesn't.
Updated post with new version. Replaced file_get_contents for hosts that have allow_url_fopen disabled.

If v1.2 doesn't work for you, just switch back to 1.0. I didn't actually test 1.2 yet, so it might not work. But the only thing replaced was file_get_contents with cURL, so if anyone wants to test it out please post back the result.