THT Community
Calling... everybody! - Printable Version

+- THT Community (https://thehostingtool.com/forum)
+-- Forum: THT Community - General (https://thehostingtool.com/forum/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: News & Updates (https://thehostingtool.com/forum/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Calling... everybody! (/thread-514.html)

Calling... everybody! - Kevin - 11-19-2009

Ever wanted to contribute to TheHostingTool but just didn't have enough time or maybe you aren't a programmer? Now, you can. We're setting up a Wiki for TheHostingTool's documentation. We're looking for people that would help contribute some How To articles and such.

If you're interested please PM me and I'll set you up! You'll also get a special forum status. It's the least we can do. Angel

RE: Calling... everybody! - Jonathan - 11-23-2009

I'd love to help,

Just PM me what you want me to make a tutorial on and I'll do it!

THT Rules.

-Jonathan

RE: Calling... everybody! - zzbomb - 11-23-2009

I would love to, Ive been using it for a little while now and would love to help out.

Also once i have more free time i think i might apply to join the dev team, since i know most of them fancy languages Tongue
Do you need anyone for Dev team? or is the roster full?

RE: Calling... everybody! - Kevin - 11-23-2009

(11-23-2009, 05:47 AM)Jonathan Wrote: I'd love to help,

Just PM me what you want me to make a tutorial on and I'll do it!

THT Rules.

-Jonathan

I'll get back to you as soon as possible! Wink
(11-23-2009, 06:06 PM)zzbomb Wrote: I would love to, Ive been using it for a little while now and would love to help out.

Also once i have more free time i think i might apply to join the dev team, since i know most of them fancy languages Tongue
Do you need anyone for Dev team? or is the roster full?

Currently, we're not looking for more developers. But we'll let ya guys know when we do! Big Grin
(liez! see below)

RE: Calling... everybody! - Jonny - 11-24-2009

Let me just say something:
WE ARE LOOKING FOR DEVELOPERS

Currently, Im so packed with network qualifications, work etc etc. I can't work on the script. SO ANY HELP PM ME.

Don't listen to kevin Wink

RE: Calling... everybody! - Kevin - 11-24-2009

(11-24-2009, 06:45 PM)Jonny Wrote: Let me just say something:
WE ARE LOOKING FOR DEVELOPERS

Currently, Im so packed with network qualifications, work etc etc. I can't work on the script. SO ANY HELP PM ME.

Don't listen to kevin Wink

Really? Last I heard... sure. Whatever! Tongue

RE: Calling... everybody! - Nick - 11-24-2009

lol Kevin

RE: Calling... everybody! - Kevin - 11-29-2009

I'd like to publicly thank simmaster for his work on the Wiki. It has been absolutely invaluable. Big Grin

RE: Calling... everybody! - Nelson - 11-29-2009

(11-29-2009, 12:27 AM)Kevin Wrote: I'd like to publicly thank simmaster for his work on the Wiki. It has been absolutely invaluable. Big Grin

Oh stop, you're embarrassing me Blush Tongue

RE: Calling... everybody! - Kevin - 11-29-2009

(11-29-2009, 01:14 AM)simmaster Wrote:
(11-29-2009, 12:27 AM)Kevin Wrote: I'd like to publicly thank simmaster for his work on the Wiki. It has been absolutely invaluable. Big Grin

Oh stop, you're embarrassing me Blush Tongue

Sorry. Angel