Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Installing Stuck on step 3
Hi, I'm trying to install The Hosting Tool and I get all my information in and I get stuck on step 3, I even waited 12 hours for it to do something, but nothing, any ideas?
what version of tht is it?
Thanks for reading my post guys!
EddiesLife247 - YouTube Producer - THT Support Team
WEB: http://eddieslife247.co.uk/

Supporting TheHostingTool Community!

Need help, i don't mind pms but please post support questions in the general support board.
(11-11-2011, 01:12 PM)TheBingsta Wrote: what version of tht is it?
Version 1.2.3

Does anyone know how to fix this? How long does step 3 usually take in the installation process?
Continuing from PM:

PurpleDesign Wrote:
Kevin Wrote:I would imagine it's a JavaScript error. Do you see any errors in your browser's JavaScript error console?
No everything is up to date

That's not what I asked. What browser are you using? It should have some way to detect JavaScript errors.
Kevin Mark - TheHostingTool Lead Developer
(11-12-2011, 06:17 PM)Kevin Wrote: Continuing from PM:

PurpleDesign Wrote:
Kevin Wrote:I would imagine it's a JavaScript error. Do you see any errors in your browser's JavaScript error console?

That's not what I asked. What browser are you using? It should have some way to detect JavaScript errors.
That would Google Chrome
(11-12-2011, 07:24 PM)PurpleDesign Wrote:

PurpleDesign Wrote:

That would Google Chrome
The error says: "Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token <"

Is their a hosting website that anyone recommends?

PurpleDesign Wrote:

That would Google Chrome

PurpleDesign Wrote:

That would Google Chrome
The error says: "Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token <"

Is their a hosting website that anyone recommends?

Interesting. Can you PM me the url to your THT install?
I took a look and I couldn't replicate the issue. Could you delete your THT directory and re-upload it? This is just to make sure it's an issue with the installer.
(11-13-2011, 04:01 AM)Kevin Wrote: I took a look and I couldn't replicate the issue. Could you delete your THT directory and re-upload it? This is just to make sure it's an issue with the installer.
Ok, just did

(11-13-2011, 04:10 AM)PurpleDesign Wrote:
(11-13-2011, 04:01 AM)Kevin Wrote: I took a look and I couldn't replicate the issue. Could you delete your THT directory and re-upload it? This is just to make sure it's an issue with the installer.
Ok, just did

Try installing again using a fresh database and only an alpha-numeric password.