Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
v1.? Sneak Peak
Wink 
I got permission to upload some screenshots of all of the changes I have made and new features I have added for the next release (I am very proud with how they turned out so here's my bragging thread Tongue).

Now I won't go into detail about any of the new features nor will I answer any questions about the new release, this thread is just to provide you with some eye candy and let you see some things you can expect next release. Big Grin

Also keep in mind that 1.2.2 was supposed to have about 6 new features, well after I knocked them out in the first 3 days of being on the team I decided to add A LOT more and since we've been having issues with the SVN server (I was hosting it but then sold the server) I have been using this time to add more and more features which is why I labeled this thread "v1.?" because it might just be v1.3 by the time I'm done with it. Wink

http://www.real0.com/thtchanges/index.php
- KuJoe
Looks good
:o

The captcha can be easily broken by bots. :o
I am now sitting in a pool of my own drool. Thank you.

Is there a release date on this?
(05-03-2010, 12:13 AM)darkly Wrote: :o

All CAPTCHA can be easily broken by bots. Big Grin
(05-03-2010, 03:11 AM)rollthebones Wrote: I am now sitting in a pool of my own drool. Thank you.

Is there a release date on this?

We will never offer a release date... or at least I won't. Big Grin
- KuJoe
(05-03-2010, 03:33 AM)KuJoe Wrote:
(05-03-2010, 12:13 AM)darkly Wrote: :o

All CAPTCHA can be easily broken by bots. Big Grin

But.... this captcha is too simple... Sad
More simple than no CAPTCHA at all? Tongue THT is open source so feel free to code a better solution. Wink
- KuJoe
(05-03-2010, 11:25 AM)KuJoe Wrote: More simple than no CAPTCHA at all? Tongue THT is open source so feel free to code a better solution. Wink

I have one that's very easy to implement that I'll add in when I get SVN back.
Kevin Mark - TheHostingTool Lead Developer
The one we are using now is just 2 lines of code. Tongue
- KuJoe
Jizzed. In. My. Pants.

Give me a release date, and I'll give you a hug.

* Zack prepares for rejection