Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BurningBoard
Hey,
Can you add Post2Host feature with the forum software: Burning Board 3.1.2 ?

Thanks
~Alex.
Unless we can get a license for it, it's not happening.
Nelson - Retired TheHostingTool Developer
[Image: sleek.png]
hmm yea i was wondering why i have never heard of it. lol now i know. its a paid forum system lol.
[Image: sig.png]
How long will it take for this to be added if I provided a license ?

(Need to know how long as my board will be down while you do this if I provide my license);.
I've never heard of this, and I don't think many people have. It seems unnecessary to add support for a board that very few people care about.
(04-16-2010, 01:54 PM)rollthebones Wrote: I've never heard of this, and I don't think many people have. It seems unnecessary to add support for a board that very few people care about.

It is unheard of because it is new.

One day vBulletin was new, now look at it. Don't doubt something because its new, it will grow, it is very succesful with some what thousands of customers.
(03-23-2010, 03:40 PM)Nelson Wrote: Unless we can get a license for it, it's not happening.
Kevin Mark - TheHostingTool Lead Developer
Burning Board is not that new, they been around since 2001
Looks kinda cheap, going by screenshots.

Anyone heard of WWWThreads? Probably not. There are better things you can do with your time.

My two cents.

[Image: twocents.gif]
I've used Burning Board Lite, and its actually quite refreshing when its working. If you are kind enough to give us your license, it should take less than a week to get it added. Probably much less
Nick - TheHostingTool Staff Coordinator

[Image: standard.png]