Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
eRepublik
http://bit.ly/JpSCS

eRepublik is a totally awesome 2nd Life Type Simulation game. I encourage you to give it a go! I go by the name "Chris Shnitzel" and I hope to see you there! Big Grin
Kevin Mark - TheHostingTool Lead Developer
I gave the link to Kevin for him to sign up and he got addicted Tongue
I strongly encourage people to join Smile
Jimmie Lin - Community Manager & THT.Next Developer
You lot really need to play some decent games Wink
Jonny H - THT Main Developer & Founder

(10-16-2009, 06:32 PM)Jonny Wrote: You lot really need to play some decent games Wink

I assure you I play better games, but this is by far my favorite web-based computer one. For my PS3 my fav is probably Burnout: Paradise
Gona give this ago guys, I have been addicted to Halo 3 ODST recently!
[Image: standard.png][Image: standard.png]
PS3? Pft. The playstation has really gone downhill this generation.

Matt knows with his 360 Tongue
Jonny H - THT Main Developer & Founder

360? lol! You have to be kidding me Tongue The PS3 is not only a powerhouse (cell processor) it has great networking capabilities, heck, I can even run Linux on it. Not to mention that PSN is totally free.
(10-16-2009, 06:32 PM)Jonny Wrote: You lot really need to play some decent games Wink

I agree completely Tongue
The PS3 came out too late, with very close technology to the Xbox 360,
With the PS3's similar performance in gaming tests (Graphics etc) with a more expensive price, so with all that from the start it quickly became a dead console like the gamecube (but not as bad)
[Image: standard.png][Image: standard.png]
You considered the GameCube a dead console? I beg to differ! Besides the PS3 didn't actually come out late. It came right next to the Wii. You could just say the Xbox 360 was early. The only reason that the PS3 preformed similar in these tests is because those games weren't developed to utilize the PS3's advanced CPU and GPU.