Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Show your desktop!
Ohh your on seven. How the OS, any nice?
Jonny H - THT Main Developer & Founder

I started using Windows 7000 build and it was AMAZING except for it crashed playing movies and stuff and some driver issues. But now I am using Windows 7100 RC and it's the best thing I have ever used. It is as fast as XP and as nice® as Vista. It has a lot more tools it runs super fast and smooth. I really recommend you to install Windows Build 7100 RC.
I Windows Genuine for free due to student stuff. So I'm waiting until release. I have no faults with Vista atm.
When does 7 RC run out?
Jonny H - THT Main Developer & Founder

august, which is why i am not installing it. Also, i have an unopened sealed copy of vista ultimate that i am hoping to trade in for windows 7 when it comes out.
Nick - TheHostingTool Staff Coordinator

[Image: standard.png]

If you get Windows 7 RC you can get a free serial with it from the Microsoft website which will work to 2010 so I suggest just getting that free serial so you always got a legal Windows 7 key. But remember it will only work to 2010 if you activate it on Windows RC 7100.
(05-27-2009, 07:20 PM)Zomaian Wrote: If you get Windows 7 RC you can get a free serial with it from the Microsoft website which will work to 2010 so I suggest just getting that free serial so you always got a legal Windows 7 key. But remember it will only work to 2010 if you activate it on Windows RC 7100.

thats new, when I looked it expired in august.

Really it says in the e-mail from Microsoft that my serial will work until 2010.
i haven't looked in several months, so your email is probably right.

You are thinking about the Beta release, the RC is Valid till 10 august 2010 or something! anyway after that im switching permenantly to a verson of linux i am working on! Wink unless i get 7 for free!
This thread is a few years old but I'm going to reply in it anyways cause I looked at everyone else's posts. Many of which do not work anymore aww.

Here is my Desk, http://i.imgur.com/FMSGQ.jpg That CD on the wall is a "Windows 95 Companion with Usb Support" cd.

Here is my Desktop, http://i.imgur.com/ubGdK.png