THT Community

Full Version: The THT Release Date Calendar.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
None exists, none will ever exist. We choose our release dates based on when we feel they are ready for release. The fun part about this now is that every single night we provide a nightly build with the latest and greatest code in it, thanks to Kevin's awesomeness, so if you want <insert bleeding edge version here> you can grab it at anytime.

Do not ask for an ETA or a release date, we will NEVER provide one. If we do provide one don't consider it real since we will not release untested or partial code and the only time we will know when the code is stable is when it actually is stable, which means it will be released that day.

Currently we do not have any psychics on staff so any attempt at a release date is about as accurate as any attempts all of you make.

So I will say it again...
ALL OF THE DEVELOPERS HAVE AGREED THAT WE WILL NEVER PROVIDE A RELEASE DATE FOR ANY VERSION!

I have begun deleting all shouts asking for a release date and I am getting a bit tired of it so please consider this the final answer to said question.

[Image: ubIBE.jpg]