THT Community

Full Version: Suggestion for new version
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
i was wondering if there was away to take this and make it work with php fusion since it has a build in forum Big Grin
So a php fusion p2h? I've worked with php fusion befire it is a nice tool.
Maybe a possibility.
i mean when i build a site that is what i normal use because i actual think php fusion is better than php nuke Tongue

the only reason i was asking this question is that i am opening up a site for free shoutcast servers and i need to find away to make sure everyone meets there posts every month to keep there plans

because trying to do it manual would be hard to keep track of
Sure, I hear what you're saying. I'll see what we can do.
As Jonny said, this may be a feature for a future release. Wink
well i am going to look and see how like the ipb vbulletin and all that is done and i might edit some stuff and see if i can get it to work with php fusion just to help you guys out some Big Grin
It's not that hard, but we have a lot more (important) things to finish for 1.2 Wink
yeah, the 1.2 deadline is coming up fast, and we want it done on time and working well Wink
i got php fusion and tht install on my computer and working on it there and see if i can get it done on my own with hardly and php skill haha Big Grin
THT doesn't make it too hard on you! Wink Good luck!

Oh, and by the way, if you release your code we might use it for a future release of THT. Smile
Pages: 1 2