THT Community

Full Version: Support for ZPanelX
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Please any body can tell me how to integrate THT with ZPanelx?
Take a look at whm.php and da.php

Happy coding! Tongue
I would have made a plugin for that by now considering that I like zPanel X. The only thing here is that zPanel X still does NOT have an API to work with.
I actually looked at this while developing a while back and Liam is right, there is no API to work with. You'd have to do some beautiful cURL posting and fetching. The script could easily break with zPanel updates.
I was looking through some of your articles on this site and I believe this internet site is real informative! Continue putting up.
play set parts
(07-29-2012, 05:46 PM)Liam D. Wrote: [ -> ]I would have made a plugin for that by now considering that I like zPanel X. The only thing here is that zPanel X still does NOT have an API to work with.

Actually it has had an API for quite a while now.. It's just hidden in files, someone made a module for ZPanelX that let's you see it called gatekeeper.

Kind of dissapointing that ZPanelX has had the means for integration with THT for so long but nothing Sad I was forced to buy WHMCS because THT didn't support ZPanel.

However I really would rather use THT. I hope someone either make a working plugin or it gets build into THT.