THT Community

Full Version: [iTHT] iTHT - CMS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
iTHT Project is proud to announce that our first project - The THT-CMS is now under development.

Because the THT Backend is so flexible - Thanks Jonny - I'm working on a CMS based off the THT Backend. Due to some demand for a page management and news management system for THT, I created this big plugin for the people that don't have a website for their hosting and just want to use a simple solution - now their dream is becoming true!

Stay tuned for development betas. I'm going to release many beta versions (0.x) until the final version is out. Wink

Latest Public Stable Version: None
Latest Public Beta Version: None
Latest Private Beta Version: 0.1.20
Nice. When you get working demos Jimmie hook me up on MSN, I'll also love to see the code.
Sure will. It's working already so...Just need to do backend and all done.
Sounds great! Really need this kind of thing Smile
this will be very usefull to people, especially if it uses THT's easy themeing system.
Its integrated into THT, so it uses the Core and including the theme system. More details will be out soon.
Maybe it would be easier if you could integrate THT in joomla?
(02-12-2009, 03:42 PM)alfaleader Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe it would be easier if you could integrate THT in joomla?

that would be a bad idea, as joomla has a very complicated and messy codebase.
I'm going to be honest. Joomla is a sheer mess. At the first time I touched its admin panel, I thrown it away and never touched it again. Terrible, I couldn't figure it out. Really. Its not noob-friendly. (I touched it on early '08, at that time I didn't know much). :p
It's very user friendly, but you have to know the basics :p
Pages: 1 2 3