THT Community

Full Version: THT 1.3.5 Reworked - The newest version has just rolled out! Enjoy! =)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
(05-05-2012, 07:14 AM)kamilel Wrote: [ -> ]Format issue. Convert it in notepad ++ to format which are other files in this folder. I did it in gedit on Ubuntu.

Don't understand what you mean and i don't use notepad ++
Sorry I'm sleeping. I mean encoding like utf-8, windows-iso or other. You need convert my file to the same encoding as the other files in THT R. I don't have wine to run notepadd ++ on my Ubuntu now to convert it.
(05-05-2012, 07:34 AM)kamilel Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry I'm sleeping. I mean encoding like utf-8, windows-iso or other. You need convert my file to the same encoding as the other files in THT R. I don't have wine to run notepadd ++ on my Ubuntu now to convert it.

k i now get passed the username, but not the password. Just get message
Quote:The provided password does not match the username.

I have double checked password but still stuck there.

Thanks for your help, much appreciated.
I think need implement salt for SMF. I have example for mybb so I try but does not promise that this will work Wink
(05-05-2012, 08:21 AM)kamilel Wrote: [ -> ]I think need implement salt for SMF. I have example for mybb so I try but does not promise that this will work Wink

Its ok mate, its working now, think it was server not updating files straight away.

A big big thank you for your help, i'd be stuck without the help of you Big Grin
Great Wink

There is version with salt can you check it?

You need convert it again.
(04-23-2012, 10:45 PM)raevynzwh Wrote: [ -> ]When I am trying to install the patch, I get an error "Unable to Upload File". Also Automod does not show any mods installed.

i get the same thing.. " unable to upload file " checked the basdir settings, all good there, also as stated, then i check automod for updates, it only checks tht and automod, so i'm assuming there are no mods installed in the 1.3.5 version linked here.. so confused.

[EDIT]
Opened the XML and replaced the code that the automod was supposed to replace. Just wondering if it wouldn't have been simpler all around to just replace the file, or show the code that needed replaced in a forum post without allt he downloads, and hoops to jump through only to have to manually fix it anyway.
All my modules come pre-installed on the 1.3.5 version. As for the unable to upload bit, try CHModding the directory to 0777. Maybe that failed programmatically.
Greetings. I've just tried this with a DirectAdmin server. Unfortunately, at the Test Servers screen I get "Error: Couldn't connect to the server...". Can anyone advise? Huh
(06-01-2012, 06:33 PM)syaman Wrote: [ -> ]Greetings. I've just tried this with a DirectAdmin server. Unfortunately, at the Test Servers screen I get "Error: Couldn't connect to the server...". Can anyone advise? Huh
make sure you have filled everything in correctely when adding a server on THT.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7