THT Community

Full Version: AutoMod Mods wish list
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Sometimes client do report that they have upgrade issue in their client area, They can't apply coupon codes etc. So as an admin one can login and see what is going on without asking or resetting their pass.
I want a mod, that auto installs a script i.e Wordpress/Joomla (or maybe use Softaculous/Installatron) to auto install a desired script after cPanel account setup.
That is my first one the second one is
Support for controlling the cPanel account, i.e changing password

Thanks in advance,
Xversion
(04-03-2013, 01:10 PM)Xversion Wrote: [ -> ]I want a mod, that auto installs a script i.e Wordpress/Joomla (or maybe use Softaculous/Installatron) to auto install a desired script after cPanel account setup.
That is my first one the second one is
Support for controlling the cPanel account, i.e changing password

Thanks in advance,
Xversion

I added the first one to the list. The second one is already on there. You need to go to the admin area and click on "Clients" and then "Search Clients" and select the client you want to change. You can change their password from there. Most of the commands for controlling control panel accounts are in the clients section.
Any chance of a server plugin for ipconfig 3 ? Please Smile
(10-11-2013, 02:03 PM)Trax Wrote: [ -> ]Any chance of a server plugin for ipconfig 3 ? Please Smile

I'd imaging you mean ISPConfig 3. (ipconfig is a Linux shell command for changing IPs and such.) I added a new note to the opening post to let people know where to add new requests. Thanks again!
Yep, my apology, i did mean ISPConfig 3 Smile
Pages: 1 2 3