THT Community

Full Version: I think I'll patch the flaws and release a custom THT version.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I keep finding bug after bug in THT, but the thing that keeps me going is what features it has, its ease of tempting, and things like that. Plus the Blue Lust theme I found on here looks slick too. I figure I'll patch the bugs it has since there are tons of them that I've found and I'll make my own release. I was originally posting patches in the plugins area, but I'm almost done with setting things up and verifying the functionality, so soon I'll be releasing a version called THE 1.2.3 [FIXED]. This way people can grab that one and avoid having to fix all the errors again.

Also, for any devs working on the project, when I'm done, you might want to do a kdiff on the one I made so you can see all the changes. It would be a good idea if the next release didn't have the same bugs.

I was originally going to build my own tool like this and I was even going to call it The Hosting Tool and have it plugin and template driven. I think its funny that I manifested a program exactly like I was going to buil. I love manifestation! Thanks for building the software. It gave me a huge jump start on getting my hosting service ready for deployment. I'll fix all the bugs for you that I see. Wink lol
Many of these issues that you are noticing have since been fixed in Subversion. I'd recommended checking out a copy or download a nightly build. That way you can focus on things I haven't gotten around to fixing yet. Wink
I'll opt for a nightly. Thank you. You should post a link to the nightlies on the home page and make sure that you note that the current version listed is unstable.
I noticed your 2.0 SVN directory is CakePHP. How do I download a copy of THT 2.0?
We haven't had time to work on THT 2.0 in a long time. In fact, we'll probably start over using CakePHP 2 instead of Cake 1.x You can download it just like the THT 1.x series in the trunk.
I didn't see THT 2 listed in the trunk. Did the custom order fields thing ever get finished for 1.3 or is 1.3 still being actively worked on? Which one are you working on right now?
(02-22-2012, 08:02 AM)LightworkerNaven Wrote: [ -> ]I didn't see THT 2 listed in the trunk. Did the custom order fields thing ever get finished for 1.3 or is 1.3 still being actively worked on? Which one are you working on right now?

Recent updates are on the updates page.. http://code.google.com/p/thehostingtool/updates/list
Makes knowing what is being worked on charmingly easy.
(02-22-2012, 08:02 AM)LightworkerNaven Wrote: [ -> ]I didn't see THT 2 listed in the trunk. Did the custom order fields thing ever get finished for 1.3 or is 1.3 still being actively worked on? Which one are you working on right now?

THT 2 is in the branch directory. 1.3 isn't being worked on, considering 1.2.4 isn't done yet.
This is what I see in the repo.
(02-22-2012, 06:59 PM)LightworkerNaven Wrote: [ -> ]This is what I see in the repo.

2.0 is THT 2
Yes, but all I see in there is the files for CakePHP.
Pages: 1 2