THT Community

Full Version: "Error:" - Account Creation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
When I try to create a test account, "Error:" is what it says after Account Creation, Step 5.

How do I fix it?
Are you using WHM? If you are using WHM, did you correctly enter your access hash? Did the CAPTCHA display correctly?
I copied and pasted my Access Hash from my WHM. The CAPTCHA is displaying perfectly for me. I even re-installed it, and it still says the same thing. Am I doing something wrong?
(11-08-2011, 12:04 AM)Shaco Wrote: [ -> ]I copied and pasted my Access Hash from my WHM. The CAPTCHA is displaying perfectly for me. I even re-installed it, and it still says the same thing. Am I doing something wrong?

In your (security) settings, can you verify THT is using SSL to connect to WHM?
Yeah, I checked in my Security Settings -- "Connect to WHM via SSL?" -- "Yes".
It still says the same thing with the "Error:" but now it just shows "Yellow Bars" and once it gone, it is replaced with "Error:"
getting same error posted in forum but no one is replying ????? is this version has been old with alot of errors ???
I don't know the one on the website, should be the recent one (it's suppose to be!).
Odd. What version of WHM?
Umm... I think it's ("WHM 11.30.4") -- well that's what it says in my WHM.
Im Experiencing the Same issue.

"WHM 11.30.4 (Build 6)"
Pages: 1 2